You Are Free
By Rebekah Lyons and Annie F. Downs
Be Who You Already Are
In this six-session video Bible study, Rebekah Lyons and Annie Downs help you to reject the lie that what others think of you determines your worth. Jesus whispers, I gave my life to set you free. I gave you purpose. I called you to live in freedom in that purpose. Christ doesn’t say you can be or may be or will be free. He says you are free.
The You Are Free video study will help you:
- Overcome the exhaustion of trying to meet the expectations of others and rest in the joy God’s freedom brings.
- Release stress, anxiety, and worry to uncover the peace that comes from abiding in God’s presence.
- Find permission to grieve past experiences, confess areas of brokenness, and receive strength in your journey toward healing.
- Throw off self-condemnation, discard the masks you wear, and step boldly into what our good God has for you.
- Discover the courage to begin again and use your newfound freedom to set others free.
The You Are Free Study Guide includes video notes, group discussion questions, individual activities, and between-session personal studies.