The Daniel Prayer
By Anne Graham Lotz
“The Daniel Prayer is born deep within your soul, erupts through your heart, and pours out on your lips – words created by and infused with the Spirit of God quivering with spiritual electricity.”
Many people today find that their prayers don’t “work.” And like a broken cell phone, prayer gets thrown out as unnecessary “clutter” in most people’s lives. Anne Graham Lotz has found that while prayer does work, sometimes the “pray-ers” don’t. So she turned to the prophet Daniel for help.
The Daniel Prayer is not an everyday type of prayer. It’s a prayer birthed under pressure. Heartache. Grief. Desperation. Or it can be triggered by a sudden revelation of hope. An answer to prayer. A promise freshly received. A miracle that lies just over the horizon. But whether you pray out of triumph or tragedy, The Daniel Prayer works!
This book, based on Daniel’s prayer in Daniel 9, will help you pray effectively for your nation, for your family, and for yourself. Anne answers the questions such as the following:
- How do I know the God to whom I pray will listen?
- How do I know God cares about my prayer?
- How do I know God will answer my prayer?
- Why should I pray?
- Does it matter where I am when I pray?
- Are words in prayer all that matter or does my attitude affect prayer?
- What difference does the prayer of one person make?
Join Anne as she leads you into a greater dimension of prayer than you ever thought possible.