By Brady Boyd
Restoring Healthy Communication in How You Think, Talk and Pray
Why do so many of our conversations with one another lead to misunderstanding and hurt feelings? Brady Boyd turns to the example of Jesus Christ to show that the health of our conversations can be only as vibrant as the health of our interactions with God.
As Proverbs says, “The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing” (Proverbs 12:18 NIV). In Speak Life, Boyd explores:
- How to tune into God in order to tune up your relationships
- How to listen to the Holy Spirit’s guidance in conversation
- Why healthier self-talk leads to better communication
- The biblical truths about your identity in Christ
- How to recognize and overcome the lies of the Enemy
Written by a self-proclaimed former “gunslinger” of painful words, Speak Life will help you speak words not of recklessness but of restoration to God, yourself, and those you love.